There are many ways that you can become an American Legion Supporter. Your donation or contribution will offer direct, needed support to Post 291 and the many services we provide to our troops, their military families and our local veterans.
Here is how you can help…
- Donate to the Veteran Emergency Assistance Fund (VEAF) – More
- Donate through Planned Giving – More
- Become a corporate partner (as a Champion of Veterans, American Legion Sponsor or Friend of the Post) – More
- Donate assets such as real estate and stocks please contact Tracey Kleimeyer, Administrative/Accounting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-673-5070 x 1102
- Donate a car, boat or RV – More
- Donate now by writing a check or donating on-line with a credit card, use the Donate button below.
- Become a monthly giver.
- Ask your employer if they will match your donation.
- Make a “Tribute” donation in the name of a veteran whom you wish to honor. See here
- Volunteer your time.
Click the button below.
If you have questions please contact our Service Officer,
or email at email@example.com