Slip and Storage Rental
The Post 291 Marina facilitates 47 slips in the beautiful Newport Beach Harbor
Marina Rental Information
- Applicants must be a current Legionnaire member in good standing to rent any slip or storage space – SAL and AUX members are not eligible to rent slips or spaces.
- Monthly rent is calculated at the appropriate rate, times the length of vessel.
- Slips in our marina are available in either inside or outside spaces:
– Inside slips are a maximum of 30′
– Outside slips are a minimum of 30′
- Fee for initial application for a wet slip at American Legion Newport Harbor Post 291 Marina is $100, which is due with submittal of the Wet Slip Application (below). Annual Renewal Fee to remain on the Slip Waiting List is $100, due no later than 31 January of each year.
Dry Storage Information
- Post 291 Marina facilitates 14 dry storage spaces.
- Each space can accommodate 1 vessel each, 14′ in length and not to exceed 1,500 lbs.
Dinghy Rack Information
- Post 291 facilitates 12 dinghy storage spaces.
- Each space can accommodate 1 vessel each, not to exceed 8′ in length.
No kayaks or paddle boards on dinghy rack.
For slip availability please contact,
(949) 673-5070 Ext. 1102